Scales Legal B.V.
Scales Legal stands for balanced solutions to entrepreneurs’ legal problems. The legal framework briefly and clearly outlined. A comprehensible and balanced advice that is practicable and in which all kinds of caveats are avoided as much as possible.
Genuine knowledge of the business and industry in which you as an entrepreneur operate.
Scales Legal speaks the language of other knowledge disciplines, such as accountant, (salary) administrator, and tax specialist, so that assignments can be solved where necessary in a multidisciplinary context.
Scales Legal operates in the following areas of law:
- Employment law in a broad sense, including advising on employment contracts, assignment contracts, secondment, secondment, sickness, reintegration, terms and conditions of employment and the application of the sponsorship for highly-skilled migrants in the Netherlands and related matters;
Scales Legal regularly acts in legal proceedings before the Cantonal Court, and dismissal permit proceedings before the Employee Insurance Agency (UWV);
- Contract law (including distribution and agency);
- Corporate law, such as incorporation of companies, setting up forms of cooperation, drafting shareholder agreements, and legal guidance for mergers and acquisitions;
Privacy (AVG), and performing privacy compliance;
- Copyright and intellectual property rights, such as filing of marks and drafting licensing contracts;
- WWFT (Act regulating the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing) and WTT (Act Supervision of Trust Offices )Compliance, and Sanctions legislation.
In addition to acting for business owners and entrepreneurs, Scales Legal regularly assists employees – including statutory directors – in employment law disputes with their employers.
Scales Legal B.V. – Mr. Jeroen E. Missaar LL.M – E. email@example.com – T.: +31 6 21245325 – Grindweg 82-88 – 3055 VD Rotterdam (Hillegersberg) The Netherlands – Chamber of Commerce number 71229302
Partner of De Juristenkamer